Monday, January 3, 2011

Needle Free Insulin India flavius_m @ 2011-01-03T09: 11:00

Last night, Attending [info] sahra_patroness 's birthday celebration, I Went To Some Mexican restaurant in Soho Which the owners seem Unable to decide whether it's called El Camino (' the road ') or the truck ('the truck', word Used in Mexico to denote a bus Rather Than a lorry). It was good-for eleven I liked the food, But I Spent A Little More Than I Intended-damn Negra Modelo Mexican beer ....: P They jump up on to Garlic and Shots But I Was a little tired by then. And skint. Nothing changes file there, then. Very good evening, though. There'll Be Some

Some pictures at point.

Today, a couple of lessons and errands and not a lot more. Will try and go to the gym, get some of my accounts for the taxman done and practise some guitar. Well, if I manage to fit all that in ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment