Sunday, June 20, 2010

Long Does Take Ice Freeze

as opportunities, but the look of boredom of the lady along with a couple of answers in the background that served to introduce to one of his companions reminded me who was who in matters of bureaucracy, claims left me with no arguments: There was no basic medical health unit, only a medical intern and was usually in progress or just could not find it, as the nurses and technicians in primary health care, lacked authority to grant such information (if is that maybe there was), not to mention further that a request to a top health resort take long to get answers, and the required information promptly, as candidantos only keep their promises and provide supports during the campaign, that anyone knows.
So, I offered to weigh, measure and plot on a chart percentile according to the Mexican Official Standard for nutritional surveillance for all children to send me for an entire weekend. Established agreement, happy to be able to do something for my kids skinny and scrawny, something happened that is upsetting me at the time, throughout the weekend, I was plotting within the normal limits of weight and height at each children brought to my office, almost all were well, sometimes only one standard deviation for weight low or high, but nothing more, so I hurried to find in my records for all children I had already registered weight very bajto the DIF was overwhelming, your school does not need school breakfast.

I love my job and as the Mistral, the children also filled me with tenderness and pain.

References:

NOM-031-SSA2-1999

DIF - Programme of Care for Children: School Breakfast

via ScribeFire
from

robgab's posterous

0 comments:

Post a Comment