Saturday, February 5, 2011

Bearded Dragon Lizard Dirt Bikes 3.14

Arrived home from the Ballroom at 2:15 or so. Promptly But Fell asleep woke up very early, still dark, and Could not go back to sleep. So I Picked up the ipad and Open the book I Had Been reading, ' Life of Pi' by Yann Martel Which Had Been Given away in Apple's iTunes Christmas promotion. I wasn't too sure about the book Because of it HAVING Been Given away free and suffuse That The Religious Connotations Through It, as well as the hint of allegory always round the corner, all Things Which Tend to put me off. The main scenario of the book is so implausible, so very very implausible ... and yet with all that's it is a gripping read, at least for me! one has to always Qualify Those Things, What is as fascinating for me soporific May Be For You and The Other Way ro

0 comments:

Post a Comment